Version 4.7 Beta
Weather Message - WxMesgNetUpdB474.exe 8-4-2023
Clients Only - WxClientsNetFullB473.exe 3-21-2023
To successfully install this Weather Message Beta, you must be running version 4.6. WxLocal, WxDataSave, and WxRetran, if used, must be updated at the same time.
Version 4.7 requires the Microsoft.Net Framework 4.8. Supported systems: Windows 10 Build 1607 and newer, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1.
Version 4.7 will not work with Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, or older operating systems.
Preliminary Release Notes
- Added support for posting json formatted data.
- Added a backup server address. The program will now rotate through the two servers looking for a connection.
- Corrected an issue that caused the application to not be able to write to the windows event log.
- Now works with Ridge Lite images.
- Addressed a problem with the $Lines variable.
- Changed the $ShortUrl to use "_" instead of "~". This caused a problem with some messaging systems.
- Now archives log files at midnight local time, instead of midnight UTC.
- The short message option in Archive will now use the local time zone.
- Added short message variables vPhenomenaCode, vSignificanceCode, and vEventCode.
- Addressed an exception that occurred when creating a short message for ZFP products.
- Increased the EMWIN Internet ingest internal TCP/IP buffer to 64K.