Version 4.6 Beta
Weather Message - WxMesgNetUpdB461.exe 6-30-2020
Clients Only - WxClientsNetFullB461.exe 6-30-2020
To successfully install this Weather Message Beta, you must be running version 4.5. WxLocal, WxDataSave, and WxRetran, if used, must be updated at the same time.
Version 4.6 requires the Microsoft.Net Framework 4.8. Supported systems: Windows 10 Build 1607 and newer, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1.
Version 4.6 will not work with Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, or older operating systems.
Preliminary Release Notes
1. Short messages that start with a exclamation symbol (!) will no longer be stripped of line breaks or embedded spaces.
1. Changes to try and reconnect when a ping fails.
1. Changes to address publishing permissions and security for facebook.
1. When archiving to the local computer, the program will not check to see if the directory exits when you have variables in the path.
1. Archiving a file locally with the no overwrite option will stop incrementing after 250 duplicates.
2. Archiving a file locally will now automatically create missing directories. This is needed for those using variables in the path name.
1. Added more error checking when entering Quick Lists. This addresses a crash when you leave the category blank.