Version 4.4 Beta
Weather Message - WxMesgNetUpdB446.exe 5-13-2018
Clients Only - WxClientsNetFullB441.exe 7-8-2017
To successfully install this Weather Message Beta, you must be running version 4.3. WxLocal, WxDataSave, and WxRetran, if used, must be updated at the same time.
Version 4.4 requires the Microsoft.Net Framework 4.0.
Version 4.4 will not work with Windows 2000 or older operating systems.
Preliminary Release Notes
1. Updated the county files for the latest NWS update.
1. Updated the map files for the latest NWS update.
1. The Send Support Files option now includes ini files.
1. Added support for processing HRIT/EMWIN file names.
1. The facebook token routine will now get a 60 day token. Changes to their api caused the system to get a shorter token.
1. Updated the Facebook help to reflect the current setup procedure.
2. Added support for the new products DSW (Dust Storm Warning) and SQW (Snow Squall Warning).
3. Added VTEC support for the Storm Surge phenomena found in the TCV product.
7/30/2017 Build 6419
1. Addressed an issue that caused graphic products to be wrongly classified as old products.
6/10/2017 Build 6391
1. The Options screen’s registry access is now forced to 64 bit.
5/13/2017 Build 6342
1. Additional changes to the checksum routine to address duplicate product issues.
2. Modified the old products detection to correct an issue with products being requested by the client. They were being incorrectly classified as old products.
4/29/2017 Build 6328
1. Changes to make sure that the size setting in the paging group is honored for all paging service types.
1. Added an “Old Products discard after minutes” option on the Product tab under Program Options. The default is 240 minutes. Any products that have a WMO date, which is the specified minutes before the current time, will be discarded and not processed.
1. Made changes to the checksum routine to address a duplicate product issue reported by a user.
1. The Save As option will now update the file name shown at the bottom of the window.
1. Corrected a object reference not set when adding a new station and immediately updating the stations.